Sunday 10 January 2021

Another new video

 A couple of days ago I took a few hours off from book-writing and put this video together.

It's based on a song I wrote in about 2004 when I was suffering from a combination of ill-health, being out of work and having yet another church split to deal with. I walked away from church and hid my faith away for several years.

I recorded this song in my home studio with the help of drummer Cozy Dixon. Over a couple of hours we recorded the basic tracks for several songs. I added guitars, bass, backing vocals and lead vocals, mixed it off and forgot about it until 2017 when I remixed it for a collection of songs that I posted to iTunes.

Anyway,  I resurrected the track and added some images and made this video. I hope you like it!

 

 

 https://youtu.be/U1ujAmhV_Es

No comments:

Post a Comment